PRINCESS GALA ITINERARY March 14, 2020 OR March 21, 2020
*** attend one Princess Gala or BOTH!***
The Market Common In Myrtle Beach, SC
1. 8:30 AM -Check in time for all the little princesses and princes along with their accompanying adults at Travinia Italian Grill for a royal breakfast!
2. During breakfast, your very own Fairy Godmother will be greeting, hugging and granting wishes. Also, the "Real Princesses" -sponsored by The Character Company- will arrive with much fanfare as well as Handsome Knights and Squires from Medieval Times accompanying their castle Princess.
3. Immediately after breakfast, it's time for the royal parade thru a small area of The Market Common leading to the Grand 14- Stone Theatre where you will meet Prince Charming and his trusty steed, his magical unicorn.
4. The adults will then be separated from the children as they enter the theater lobby so that the official 2017 royal, group picture can be taken by Creative Xpressions Photography and PHV Photo!
5. Next, the little princesses and princes will join their Real Princess in the lobby area to enjoy some special time together before getting a picture taken with Prince Charming and receive their own magical gold coin from him.
6. The little royalty will then enter the movie theater area to watch a princess-themed movie while enjoying theater popcorn and drinks after some announcements.
7. Around 11:30, it's time to begin the morning goodbyes to everyone they met. The children will receive special goody bags provided by The Market Common containing some gifts and coupons for both them and their accompanying adults. Both children and adults will then get a magical cupcake lovingly baked by Coccadotts Cake Shop in their enchanted kitchens.
Each ticket-whether for a child or an adult- is $30 and is all inclusive other than the tip for your royal breakfast server. *Again this year, we have 2 dates and if you are attending both Galas- each ticket is just $25.
It's mandatory that each girl arrives at the gala dressed as a little princess and each boy arrives at the gala dressed as a little prince.
Don't forget that each child needs at least one adult accompanying them and being responsible for their wellbeing throughout the morning.
It can get a little chilly around the first weeks of March so don't forget to have some wraps with you so nobody gets cold.